Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/01/31 03:41:42 UTC

Plugin to create source distribution?

I would like to create a distribution of my project.  I would like the
distribution to include sources, maven files, etc...  Extra credit for
zip and gz support!

Can someone point me to a plugin that would come close to this
functionality?

Thanks!
Phillip

Re: Plugin to create source distribution?

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.
Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> writes:

> If you just need the source files you can use the maven-source-plugin:
>
>   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-source-plugin/
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Assembly plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.

Re: Plugin to create source distribution?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Jones <gr...@gkj.com.au>.
Phillip,

Have a look at the assembly plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

In particular, take a look at the predefined descriptors:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/descriptor-refs.html

The src descriptor should be what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Greg J.

Posted by Tony Ambrozie <to...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried the assembly plugin (maven-assembly-plugin, version 2.2 or
2.2-SNAPSHOT if you want whole project functionality)?