Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/03 21:21:36 UTC

Re: Best way to do Cookies in Tapestry 4 (full example)

I do something like this...
@InjectObject("infrastructure:cookieSource")
public abstract CookieSource getCookieSource();

public void pageBeginRender(PageEvent event) {
  IRequestCycle cycle = getRequestCycle();

  if  (!cycle.isRewinding()) {
    String cookieValue =
getCookieSource().readCookieValue("SomeCookieName");

  }
}