Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/01/08 13:55:03 UTC

Reaching out to new users/comitters

Hi,

today I worked through a list of 19 companies, universities and research institutes that have expressed interest in PLC4X. I compiled the list over the last year whenever I talked to someone about what we were planning on doing. Now I simply contacted each of them and provided some basic information on the project as well as a link to the website.

Let’s see what comes out of this.

If you know people or companies who could be interested in PLC4X please feel free to do the same.

The wider we spread the word, the bigger the buzz we can create ;-)

Chris