Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rafael Rondon <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/21 03:11:17 UTC

I have an error preparing a report with JasperReport

 All,

I am using OFBIz, and I perform in JasperReport reports, but I get the
following error after you add the libraries and compile the program
"JasperReportsPdfViewHandler.java"

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet
ControlServlet threw exception

*root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/jasperreports/engine/JRDataSource

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.*
------------------------------
Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

Please help me or tell me which designer is best to report them, and if
there is a license that is compatible with Apache 2 is that it can be
distributed with the system. Try BIRT with but is very complicated to put
into operation and the worst is to add the program within OFBIz.

Greetings,

--
Rafael Rondón Montás
Software Developer

Re: Fwd: I have an error preparing a report with JasperReport

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

I or anyone one on the list or in the providers list would be glad to
consult with you on your project.

I already gave you a decent pointer, apparently you have not read what I
 gave you for references.

Rafael Rondon sent the following on 1/21/2009 11:56 AM:

Re: I have an error preparing a report with JasperReport

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
There are actually a few classes already in OFBiz that do this. They
aren't enabled by default because of library licensing problems, so
see the OPTIONAL_LIBRARIES file (as BJ mentioned).

There are 4 classes for this in OFBiz, they are in the
"org.ofbiz.webapp.view" package and are named
"JasperReports*ViewHandler.java".

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

if you go back to the ver 3.0 it has a working example
also same reference  OPTIONAL_LIBRARIES

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 1/21/2009 12:50 PM:

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by Rafael Rondon <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.