Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2020/04/25 15:00:30 UTC

Thtrift needs you: Looking for language maintainers

Hi all,

as you all know Thrift has a fairly decent set of supported languages and
language flavours.

What the project needs at this stage might be YOU.

You are an Haskell expert or love C-glib? You are working for eternities
with JavaScript, NodeJS, TypeScript, Ruby or Java and know the ropes? And
you also use Thrift in some of your projects?

If you have a certain interest in one or more of these languages we support,
and you also are willing to spend some more time on it, we should talk. We
are currently looking for people like you to act as maintainer/committer for
one or maybe two language bindings of your choice.

We are looking forward to your response. Directly here, via PM or to
private@thrift.apache.org

Have fun,
JensG <je...@apache.org>
Thrift PMC Chair