Posted to user@sis.apache.org by Christina Hough <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/06 20:39:32 UTC

editor

Hi Martin et. al,

Sorry, I had only subscribed to this list and not the dev list. Adam just
now forwarded the emails about the editor. I’m on a Mac actually, but at
some point I downloaded Sublime Text 2, so as long as it doesn’t insist I
pay for it, I’ll be fine with that I think. Or if you know a good open
source editor for Mac, I could use that.

I’ve downloaded the files as Martin suggested and will get started
translating around the tags. If I run into any problems, I’ll let you know.

Take care,
Christina

Re: editor

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Christina

I didn't knew Sublime Text. Thanks for looking at.

On Mac OS, a co-worker recommended me the "Mou" editor:
http://mouapp.com/. While designed for Markdown text (used on Apache and
GitHub web site), it apparently works also with HTML. But its
installation apparently needs to be done manually (we download a ZIP
file which, I guess, needs to be unzipped in the directory of other Mac
applications).

An other editor that peoples recommended to me was Atom
(https://atom.io/). But it requires Mac OS 10.8.

If Sublime Text work well, maybe the easiest thing is to keep it for now?

    Cheers,

        Martin