Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/27 07:11:55 UTC

how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Hi Mentors,

I'm a member from Apache Eagle project, and would like to subscribe my
account to have the permission to login "Jenkins continuous-integration
server" at https://builds.apache.org/ and make builds for Eagle project.
Could you please guide me what steps I shall go through to accomplish it?
Thanks.

BTW, with not knowing how to do, I opened a JIRA ticket for this
requirement: INFRA-10850 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10850>

Michael

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
nm.

Looks like he's subscribed.

-Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Amareshwarisr, thanks for informing.

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.
Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.
Good, it makes sense for me, thanks for the update.

--

Hao

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hao,

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hao,

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Amareshwarisr,

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Hao,

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Amareshwari,

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Added Hao.

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
 Amareshwari,

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
- ComDev

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Thanks for guiding me to the hipchat group, i've got helps from it.

Additionally, suppose I got an ASF committer account, how to find the PMC
Chair of my project to grant the administrative access to the account so
that i can use it to create new CI jobs on the jenkins? Or say, if one
apache incubator project doesn't have PMC Chair, how shall i find one to
grant the access, please?

If i have to file a jira ticket, what kind of ticket shall i create, please?

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Rahul Jain <ra...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
JIRA ticket should be enough :)
you can contact INFRA using hipchat http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
- ComDev