Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tarun Dewan <ta...@nucleussoftware.com> on 2003/09/22 16:02:32 UTC

servlet size issue in struts

Hi,

Please help me solve out this particular  problem..
When I call my particular jsp , server returns the error given below

I found that if i split my jsp into two jsp's the page runs well without any
error.
Kindly tell me the alternate and the correct way of solving this problem

Thanks & Regards
-Arpit

server returns : -

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
com/pramati/jsp/generated/pages_AssetLoan_pmt_0, method: _jspService
signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V) Illegal target of jump or branch
 at
com.pramati.web.servlet.core.PramatiServletFactory.loadServlet(PramatiServle
tFactory.java:220)
 at
com.pramati.web.servlet.core.PramatiServletFactory.getServlet(PramatiServlet
Factory.java:317)
 at
com.pramati.web.servlet.core.PramatiRequestDispatcher.include(PramatiRequest
Dispatcher.java:188)
 at
com.pramati.jsp.runtime.PageContextImpl.include(PageContextImpl.java:229)
 at
com.pramati.jsp.generated.pages_DetailAssetLoan_pmt_0._jspService(pages_Deta
ilAssetLoan_pmt_0.java:1494)
 at com.pramati.jsp.runtime.HttpJspSuper.service(HttpJspSuper.java:87)
 at
com.pramati.web.servlet.core.PramatiRequestDispatcher.forward(PramatiRequest
Dispatcher.java:112)
 at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:10
58)
 at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProces
sor.java:451)
 at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForward(RequestProces
sor.java:401)
 at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:502)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.ServiceInterceptor$ServiceAction.run(ServiceInt
erceptor.java:294)
 at
com.pramati.security.util.JAASSecurityHelper.doAs(JAASSecurityHelper.java:14
5)
 at
com.pramati.services.security.spi.SecurityHelper.doAs(SecurityHelper.java:13
0)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.ServiceInterceptor.preProcess(ServiceIntercepto
r.java:141)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.DefaultInterceptor.process(DefaultIntercep
tor.java:47)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.InterceptorChainImpl.processNext(Intercept
orChainImpl.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.FilterInterceptor.process(FilterInterceptor.jav
a:92)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.InterceptorChainImpl.processNext(Intercept
orChainImpl.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.DefaultInterceptor.process(DefaultIntercep
tor.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.InterceptorChainImpl.processNext(Intercept
orChainImpl.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.DefaultInterceptor.process(DefaultIntercep
tor.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.InterceptorChainImpl.processNext(Intercept
orChainImpl.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.DefaultInterceptor.process(DefaultIntercep
tor.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.InterceptorChainImpl.processNext(Intercept
orChainImpl.java:48)
 at
com.pramati.web.interceptors.core.DefaultProcessContainer.process(DefaultPro
cessContainer.java:88)
 at com.pramati.web.core.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:54)
 at com.pramati.web.core.AcceptorThread.run(AcceptorThread.java:121)
    Unhandled Error/ exception thrown from service method of
"org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet". Error is: (class: