Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 17:01:57 UTC

How to strip down the namespace generated by JAXb

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario that the application calls the webservice client and the
result is rendered using JAX RS.

I have created webservice client using wsdl2java, the generated files having
the response bean.

When I call the webservice , I can able to get the response and  tried to
use JAXB for rendering XML output.

The output xml contains namespace prefix such as ns1,ns2 etc.

Is there any way to stip down the namespace generated by JAXB.

Please provide the suggestion for this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy

RE: How to strip down the namespace generated by JAXb

Posted by Tsering Shrestha <ts...@lab49.com>.
If ns1 and ns2 are indeed different namespaces, then it would not be possible to omit them, would it? If they are equal I think you could make it the default namespace. Last time I was working on a project using fpml messages and when a developer encountered a similar problem, I found out that he was manually parsing a snippet of the xml in his code. Can you highlight what is the problem you are facing with the prefixes?