Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ashish solanki <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/12 11:46:15 UTC

Jmeter Doesnt send 100% request to server and give response.

Hi team,

I am facing issue with jmeter of concurrent user load test.

When I am executing test with 100 users then it gives me response of 80% to
85% and same for Request also.

I have not used View result in tree or Table.

I have just used 3 Beanshell sampler.

When I execute with 1 second delay then it works fine but not for concurrent
result. I am executing my script from Linux machine which has 2.63 ghz
Processor and  8 gb ram.

Can any one give me perfect Justification so I can understand where is the
issue.

Thanks.

-----
A.N. Solanki

Re: Jmeter Doesnt send 100% request to server and give response.

Posted by ashish solanki <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi..

Thanks for quick response.

Can use same code for JSR223 Sampler.?