Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2011/01/26 16:12:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Hi,

As promised, here is the long awaited 2.2.0 release of the Apache Felix
Http Service implementation where the NOTICE and DEPENDENCIES files have
been fixed since the 2.1.0 RC.

This release fixes the following 18 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314431

Of course we still have a few issues open:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12310340

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-082/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 082 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Felix Meschberger  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Time to tally the vote. The following votes have been cast:

  +1 Felix Meschberger*, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Carsten Ziegeler*,
     Richard S. Hall*, Karl Pauls*, Andreas Pieber, Alex Karasulu*,
     Clement Escoffier*
   0 -
  -1 -

Thus the vote passes with 8 +1 votes (6 of which binding). No other
votes have been cast. Thanks for your votes.

I will go on publishing the artifacts.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Works for my use cases.

Thanks and +1

Kind Regards,
Andreas

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http Service 2.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.01.2011, 18:09 +0000 schrieb Richard S. Hall:
> Could we also get change logs created for these in trunk...just for the
> latest changes?

Yes, I will create the change log files (FELIX-2807)

Regards
Felix

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.