Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by prakashtgt <pr...@target.com> on 2008/12/29 21:28:12 UTC

Re: IBatis - SQLJ

Hi Abhigyan,
I replaced iBATIS-2.3.0.677.jar with
iBATIS-2.3.0.677-with-Static-Support.jar in my Java project. Now, Im trying
to create the .ser files for the SQL statements that are in my iBatis.xml.
I followed the procedure to generate the .sqlj file as explained in your
documentation. I see the option 'Generate SQLJ implementation' when i right
click on my SQLMapConfig.xml, but then nothing happens.

I think im lost in this step:  "Drop com.ibm.ui.ibatisxml_1.0.0.jar file in
the 'plugins' folder of your eclipse."

My doubt is, since we are using RSA for development, is there an equivalent
plugin available in RSA? Please let me know if you have any document to
explain this process.

FYI. Im using RSA for development/websphere v6.1/DB2 v8

Thanks,
Prakash

Re: IBatis - SQLJ

Posted by Abhigyan Agrawal1 <ab...@in.ibm.com>.
Hi Prakash,
        I developed plugin on Data Studio Developer but it would work on
RSA as well. The fact that you are able to see the option to generate
implementation, the plugin seems to be installed correctly. But since you
are using DB2 v8, please include the correct jar files (db2jcc.jar and
db2jcc_license_cu.jar) instead of the one present in
com.ibm.ui.ibatisxml_1.0.0.jar. ( the existing ones are for v9). Now the
implementation should be generated without any problem.
There would be a log file (named out.log) generated on the root of your
disk e.g. c:\out.log. It would log the error. I am sure using right DB2
jar files will solve the problem, otherwise, give us out.log file. Either
case, let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Abhigyan

prakashtgt <pr...@target.com>