Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/06/29 11:04:50 UTC

new committers

Igniters,

Please welcome the new committers and PPMC members to the Ignite project:

Ognen Duzlevski
Gianfranco Murador
Nikolai Tikhonov
Ira Vasilinets
Anton Vinogradov
Evans Ye

We appreciate all the new patches that have already been submitted by these
new committers and are hoping to see many more in future.

Thanks,
D.

Re: new committers

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,
thank you too for introducing me to this interesting project.
I will try to be always present in the community and I will continue with
the various tasks that I assigned to me.
I like both the structure and the basic idea of the project.
Thanks again,
 Gianfranco

Re: new committers

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, everybody!

Re: new committers

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
With all these transliterated names flying around here, a bit of Texas
slang surely can't hurt. :)

Re: new committers

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Ah, that's great! ;)