Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2018/08/10 16:57:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.2 release!

This release includes 20 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the
changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12343651

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_5_2
Tag commit id: 0a2c398a56f4d7431a9878550523494b73043e1d

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r28654).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.5.2/sources
Convenience binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.5.2/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.2.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with
sha256sum):
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.2 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

P.S. Special thanks to Ken, Graeme and Jesper for trying out some macOS
fixes for me.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.
+1

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

Posted by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk>.
+1

Posted by Eric Kinsella <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
The vote has passed with 5 +1 PMC votes, 3 additional +1 votes and no other
votes.
I'll proceed with next steps.

Cheers, Paul.

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.