Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramon Turnes <ra...@hermes.si> on 2002/04/15 17:13:53 UTC

Processing of headers

Hi,

my Web Service needs to process some SOAP headers
targeteed at http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor.next
and with mustUnderstand set to 1. I get an axis exception
on the server side because the headers are not processed.
Should I write a handler to process the headers before they
are delivered to my WS? how can I configure my WS so it
processes all the SOAP headers? they are processed there?

Thanks in advance.

Ramón.