Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vmrm <rm...@vmware.com> on 2009/09/16 15:14:31 UTC

how to turn on schema validation for NON SPRING CXF

Hi,

I am using the NON SPRING CXF-2.2.2 REST implementaion.  I learn that the
schema validation (of JAXB) is OFF by default on it.

Please guide me with the any pointers as to How to TURN it ON ?

Thanks,
vmRM

Re: how to turn on schema validation for NON SPRING CXF

Posted by vmrm <rm...@vmware.com>.

Thanx Sergey,

Will try this out and let you know.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.