Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/10/25 02:34:31 UTC

Re: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-887) CM Usability:Recent Files list shold be longer

Forwarding this to the sanselan folks who have a project to
manipulate images.

I wonder if there is a feature in sanselan that does this kind of stuff.

Craig

On Oct 24, 2007, at 6:53 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> On 10/24/07 7:54 PM, "Aristedes Maniatis" <ar...@maniatis.org> wrote:
>

>> I've got the tools for that. What pixel size do you want and what
>> colour depth? There is already a nice OSX Finder icon which could be
>> adapted.
>>

> Great.  I guess it would be the same size as the other icons in the
> resources directory.
>
> When it comes to resizing raster graphic files, I've never been
> able to do
> it and make it look good.  So, any help would be much appreciated.
>
> --
> Kevin

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-887) CM Usability:Recent Files list shold be longer

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
   You can definitely resize icons using Sanselan - it is quite easy -
 but you're not likely to be satisfied with the results; icons, being
small and unusually dense, are easily damaged by resampling and
reduction of bit depth.

Charles.

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.