Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by "刘奎恩(局外)" <ku...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2018/06/27 09:13:51 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Graduate Apache HAWQ (incubating) as a TLP

+1

And will you guys consider to list "Alibaba" into the committer affiliations? It may encourage more engineers to join this great project community.

-------------——
Kuien Liu/奎恩

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Alibaba to contribute more to HAWQ.

Cheers
Lei

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Kuien,

We already see the contributions from Alibaba, and your great presentation
about how Alibaba use and improve HAWQ in last HAWQ meetup. I believe
Alibaba is pretty close to have Apache HAWQ committers.

Regards,
Radar