Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Becker <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/09 23:20:11 UTC

CoWarp configuration questions

Hi,

I'm trying to get behind the (handler-)configuration of CoWarp.

Before I did the configuration in the sitemap.xmap. For example:
<map:pipelines>
   <map:component-configurations>
      <handlers>
         <handler name="portal">
            <redirect-to uri="cocoon:/login"/>
            <authentication authenticator="com.MyAuthenticator"/>

What I understood, that the configuration is now done entirely in the *.conf
file. For example:
<component role="org.osoco.cowarp.ApplicationManager"
class="org.osoco.cowarp.impl.StandardApplicationManager"/>
	<component
class="org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.GroupBasedProfileManager"
logger="portal"
role="org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.ProfileManager/Cowarp">
		<parameter name="userinfo-provider"
value="org.osoco.cowarp.portal.UserInfoProviderImpl"/>
	</component>
	<component role="org.osoco.cowarp.SecurityHandler/portal"
class="org.osoco.cowarp.impl.PipelineSecurityHandler">
		<authentication authenticator="com.MyAuthenticator"/>
	</component>
	<component role="org.osoco.cowarp.Application/portal"
class="org.osoco.cowarp.portal.StandardPortalApplication"
security-handler="portal">
	</component>

Is this correct, or did I misunderstand this?

Further questions:
- <redirect-to uri="cocoon:/login"/>: Where is this placed now?
- <authentication authenticator="com.MyAuthenticator"/>: Is this valid for
using a Java-Class in this context?

Thanks
Jonny