Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maven apache <ap...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 07:31:48 UTC

maven parameter

Hi:
Some maven command like "mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true" have
some parameters(here is the maven.test.skip),I want to know which parameter
I can use?
I mean how do I know there is a parameter I can use? Is there a document ?

Re: maven parameter

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
To be used within the pom and filtering?
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

/Anders

Re: maven parameter

Posted by maven apache <ap...@gmail.com>.