Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/06/09 18:24:33 UTC

Fault handling error

Hi everyone,

I really dont know how to catch faults.

In my WSDL I have:

<message name="FaultMessage">
<part name="payload" element="tns:MyFault"></part>
</message>

<operation name="process">
<fault name="fault" message="tns:FaultMessage"></fault>
</operation>

Then, in my BPEL process I declared a variable pointing to the fault
message like this:

<bpws:variable messageType="tns:FaultMessage" name="myFault"/>

Finally in the reply activity for that fault I have

<bpws:reply faultName="fault" name="replyMyFault" operation="process"
partnerLink="client" portType="tns:MyPort" variable="myFault"/>

But I'm reciving an error while deploying the project

[UndeclaredFault] The <reply> activity has an undeclared fault"fault" for
operation "process".

Im using BPEL designer with Eclipse, and neither the designer recognizes
the fault in the operation, I dont know why is this happening.

Thanks in advance.