Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 11:16:53 UTC

org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CredentialException: Proxy file (keys/x509.PFX.MSFT) not found

 Hi,

I am starting with WSS4J.
I runned some simple code on using UsernameToken. I get the exception

org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CredentialException: Proxy file
(keys/x509.PFX.MSFT) not found

Could anyone tell me how to create this proxy file? and what's the path of
this proxy file? I have put wss4j.jar in the classpath.

I googled but only found some similar questions with no answers.

Regards,
Xinjun

The following is the detailed error message.

*java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException*

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(
*Native Method*)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
*NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39*)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
*DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27*)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(
*Constructor.java:494*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:142*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:119*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:101*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:54*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.SenderHandler.<clinit>(
*SenderHandler.java:28*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.test(
*TestSecurity.java:58*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.main(
*TestSecurity.java:31*)

Caused by:
*org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CredentialException*: Proxy file
(keys/x509.PFX.MSFT) not found.[]

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.AbstractCrypto.<init>(
*AbstractCrypto.java:113*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin.<init>(
*Merlin.java:61*)

... 11 more
*

java.lang.InstantiationException
*: org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(
*Class.java:335*)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(
*Class.java:303*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:150*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:119*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:101*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:54*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.SenderHandler.<clinit>(
*SenderHandler.java:28*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.test(
*TestSecurity.java:58*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.main(
*TestSecurity.java:31*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.test(
*TestSecurity.java:58*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.test.TestSecurity.main(
*TestSecurity.java:31*)

Caused by:
*java.lang.RuntimeException*:
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin cannot create instance

at org.*apache*.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:155*)

at org.*apache*.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(
*CryptoFactory.java:119*)

at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:101*)

at org.*apache*.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
*CryptoFactory.java:54*)

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.SenderHandler.<clinit>(
*SenderHandler.java:28*)

... 2 more