Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/03 07:11:19 UTC

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.0 is available for download

OK, I got this error when compiling with the new shaded jersey

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:3.1.1:shade
> (aggregate-into-a-jar-with-relocated-third-parties) on project
> hbase-shaded-mapreduce: Error creating shaded jar: Problem shading JAR
> /home/zhangduo/.m2/repository/org/apache/hbase/thirdparty/hbase-shaded-jersey/3.4.0/hbase-shaded-jersey-3.4.0.jar
> entry
> META-INF/versions/11/org/glassfish/jersey/internal/jsr166/SubmissionPublisher$1.class:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:3.1.1:shade
> (aggregate-into-a-jar-with-relocated-third-parties) on project
> hbase-shaded-mapreduce: Error creating shaded jar: Problem shading JAR
> /home/zhangduo/.m2/repository/org/apache/hbase/thirdparty/hbase-shaded-jersey/3.4.0/hbase-shaded-jersey-3.4.0.jar
> entry
> META-INF/versions/11/org/glassfish/jersey/internal/jsr166/SubmissionPublisher$1.class:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

I've already relocated the SubmissionPublisher$1.class under the
META-INF/versions/11 so not sure what's the problem...

The jersey-common uses "JEP 238: Multi-Release JAR Files" to support JDK11,
so I guess the problem is our shade plugin can not deal with multi release
jar correctly.

Does anyone know multi release jar well? Help needed here.

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月31日周五 下午10:37写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hit this error when running UTs with the shaded jersey

java.io.IOException: Unable to initialize WebAppContext
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.http.TestHttpServer.setup(TestHttpServer.java:160)
Caused by:
org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.org.eclipse.jetty.util.MultiException: Multiple
exceptions
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.http.TestHttpServer.setup(TestHttpServer.java:160)
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer-4c21248e@b2be8ecf
==org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer,jsp=null,order=-1,inst=true,async=true
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.http.TestHttpServer.setup(TestHttpServer.java:160)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: InjectionManagerFactory not
found.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.http.TestHttpServer.setup(TestHttpServer.java:160)

After googling, seems we missed this dependency

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.inject</groupId>
    <artifactId>jersey-hk2</artifactId>
    <version>2.28</version>
</dependency>

Will open a new issue to also shade this one, and then put up 3.4.0RC1.

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月3日周一 下午4:08写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.