Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2009/01/30 17:33:04 UTC

Re: catalogs ? not multilingual

After banging my head for pretty much the entire day, could somebody guide me
through this process??

I did the following:

1) I created a new category
2) clicked on content
3) chose "Category Name" from the "Add Product Category Content" table,
clicked on Prepare Create
4) Chose From Date to yesterday
5) entered Locale String "de"
6) entered Text "deutscher Text"
7) clicked on Create

repeated the very same for "en" and "english Text". Yet, nothing changes
when I change the locale in the ecommerce-application...

I also tried the following, without any difference:
8) in category view clicked on Edit Content
9) clicked on Association
10) entered "Webstore Content" in Content Id To
11) Selected Content Assoc Type Id (Alternate Locale)
12) clicked on Create

Re: catalogs ? not multilingual

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: catalogs ? not multilingual

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
Well, I just wanted to stop by and say that whoever came up with the concept
of Menu and Form Widgets is a Bloody Genius!

Thank you so much for hinting me there, too. This concept makes everything
alot easier!!!

Re: catalogs ? not multilingual

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Why not create data in files like in DemoProductCategoriesI18nData.xml or DemoProductI18nData.xml ?

Jacques

From: "madppiper" <pa...@mutschler.ch>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Have a look into DemoProductCategoriesI18nData.xml. Also did you have a look into attachments on this page ?

Jacques

From: "madppiper" <pa...@mutschler.ch>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "madppiper" <pa...@mutschler.ch>