Posted to issues@continuum.apache.org by veera varaprasad <ve...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 13:59:27 UTC

Buidl error in Continuum -1.2.3

Hi,

I've an issue with the continumm 1.2.3.Our builds are repeatedly
failing.Below is the chunk of the error.Can someone help me out from this
issue?

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildCancelledException:
The build was cancelled
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.AbstractBuildExecutor.executeShellCommand(AbstractBuildExecutor.java:294)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.build(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:180)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.execute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:124)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.performAction(DefaultBuildController.java:435)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:170)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:178)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineException: Error
while executing external command, process killed.
	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLine(CommandLineUtils.java:199)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLine(CommandLineUtils.java:93)
	at org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.executeShellCommand(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:139)
	at org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.executeShellCommand(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:64)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.AbstractBuildExecutor.executeShellCommand(AbstractBuildExecutor.java:282)
	... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.waitFor(Native Method)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLine(CommandLineUtils.java:147)
	... 15 more

--
Thanks & Regards
jhonny

Re: Buidl error in Continuum -1.2.3

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:05 AM, sk07 <s....@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi u manage to get the solution. i did encounter similar error before, all i
> did was rebuild the project?
> guess there is bugs causing this prob..any idea how u solve it?
>>> I've an issue with the continumm 1.2.3.Our builds are repeatedly
>>> failing.Below is the chunk of the error.Can someone help me out from this
>>> issue?
>>>
>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildCancelledException:
>>> The build was cancelled
>>> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineException: Error
>>> Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException

There isn't enough information here for me to tell why the build is
being canceled.

--
Wendy

Re: Buidl error in Continuum -1.2.3