Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2016/03/09 21:45:10 UTC

March monthly hangout

Hi All,

Tomorrow is the March monthly hangout. Since we are planning to do Sentry
1.7.0 release, I propose to discuss it as a part of tomorrow’s agenda. Any
other suggestions for the topics you want to discuss? Thanks!

Best,
Hao

Re: March monthly hangout

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
I agree the cut off time of docs related items should be the release date.
Should we start a new thread to discuss this? Thanks!

Best,
Hao

Re: March monthly hangout

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi All,

RE: March monthly hangout

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: March monthly hangout

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, might be worthy of a different thread. Do you want to start that off?

For 1. I think the cut off should be the release date?
For 2. We should probably have a separate discussion for this :-) I think
for the current sentry contributions pace, may be every 3-4 months?

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: March monthly hangout

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.