Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com> on 2020/03/30 13:51:27 UTC

WIP: New Processor - Pull Request

Hey,

I just created a new pull request for my work in progress: I am currently working on new processors that are similar to the existing BooleanTimer and BooleanCounter in streampipes.processors.transformation.jvm.processor, but support string values. However, I am running into the following bug, when adding the StringTimerController to the TransformationJvmInit file and can't make sense of it.
15:44:43.523 SP [XNIO-1 task-26] ERROR io.undertow.request - UT005023: Exception handling request to /
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException: inStream parameter is null
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:408)
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:346)
It should work as the codebase is simply borrowed from the existing _BooleanTimer_. I double-checked names, id's, etc. but I am afraid I am unable to identify the root cause.
Any help is appreciated!
Kind regards,
Felix

Re: WIP: New Processor - Pull Request

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

thanks for the bug report and fixing it ;)

Let us know if you have a similar problem in the future so we can resolve it together.

Philipp

Posted by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

https://github.com/Madabaru/incubator-streampipes-extensions/tree/dev/streampipes-processors-transformation-jvm/src/main/resources/org.apache.streampipes.processors.transformation.jvm.stringoperator.timer%20