Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/07/13 06:08:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation JXFormsGenerator.java

I don't think eclipse gave me a chance to edit that commit message!  It
appears that these got moved into a block, but were still in scratchpad.
  Diff said they were identical, so I deleted the Generator and
Transformer.  Hope it's ok.

Geoff