Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Lang Yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 06:54:20 UTC

Re: [gsoc] imageio progress

Hello guys,

I think it's a good time to report my progress again. Right now, I am
working on the last patch to complete the javax.ImageIO package, this patch
should be submitted in next two days. After this one, ImageIO won't have any
un-implemented functionalities.

Follow the proposal, my next step is to implement some
ImageWriter&ImageReader plugins under org.apache.harmony.x.imageio package.

Before that, I am thinking of testing the whole ImageIO package use Apache
FOP release as Jeremias Mareki sugguested on JIRA HARMONY-6447. He metioned
that ImageIO is one of the last blockers to make FOP release work on
Harmony. So it would be great to see if ImageIO works well on FOP.

Thank you,

Lang