Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <ge...@credit-suisse.com> on 2013/07/25 04:09:45 UTC

Mina Component Question

Hello All,

I am using the mina component as a client to connect to server. The
interaction between the client and server is sometimes request reply,
but it can also be request and listen.

I understand how to implement the request and reply scenario.

How do I listen to the mina endpoint continuously? In other words, I
send a request for a stock's price, and I listen to the socket and
prices come all day. It seems like I need more than just the mina
component.

I was looking into the polling consumer. Am I on the right track?

Thanks

Geoffrey A Gershaw

RE: Mina Component Question

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply. This link has a sample TCP client using  mina

http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/ch2-basics/sample-tcp-client.html

Geoffrey A Gershaw
Credit eTrading Development
+1 919 994 6412 (*102 6412)