Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2014/01/13 16:32:03 UTC

Re: when to do a next Allura release?

Blocking github-importer tickets https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6922/
and https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6993/ are now closed, so we could
do a release with all the importers enabled now.

However I said [1] that we'd also remove a SourceForge reference on a repo page
before our next release, so I think we should do some work on
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/4808/

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201311.mbox/%3C527D32D4.9000709%40brondsema.net%3E

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 1/24/14 4:24 PM, Cory Johns wrote:
> The release script will update, commit, and tag the CHANGELOG, and it will
> build the artifacts and put them in /tmp/allura-incubating-$VERSON.  You'll
> need to push the CHANGELOG commit and tag, and move the artifacts to your
> ASF repo dir and commit them, and of course make the mailing list thread.

Thanks, I'm working through it now and will post a VOTE thread once I've got it
all together.

> I'm fine with 1.1.0.  Third-party tools will only break if they don't use
> EasyWidgets for their forms, right?

Right.

Posted by Cory Johns <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.