Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by zoo <kc...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/04 01:44:07 UTC

DLQ related questions

Hey
A pack of simple questions related to DLQ:
1. is there any process that removes entries from DLQ ? If not how should I
work with expired messages ? Will activemq clean them for me or I should do
some action ? How to set up DLQ params (like cleanup cycle - if exists)
2. numbers for "Number Of Pending Messages" in admin console sounds to be
corrupted - they sum up all messages (good one and expired one, after
browsing queue content it becomes "normal")
3. in admin console sometimes I can see negative numbers for "Number Of
Pending Messages" any idea why it happends ? Is that only display problem or
maybe more deep issue ?

Thanks