Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevicius <ma...@graphity.org> on 2012/02/16 14:18:30 UTC

prefix / altName in LocationMapper

Hey,

I'm caching some ontologies locally, and I'd like LocationMapper to
map resources from those ontologies to the ontology URI.
In other words, URIs with RDF prefix should map to the local RDF file,
and so on. I tried the following, but it didn't work:

   lm:prefix "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns" ; lm:altName "rdf.owl"

As I understand, mapping prefixes to names is not supported? Would
that require a custom LocationMapper then?

Martynas
graphity.org

Re: prefix / altName in LocationMapper

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 16/02/12 13:18, Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm caching some ontologies locally, and I'd like LocationMapper to
> map resources from those ontologies to the ontology URI.
> In other words, URIs with RDF prefix should map to the local RDF file,
> and so on. I tried the following, but it didn't work:
>
>     lm:prefix "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns" ; lm:altName "rdf.owl"
>
> As I understand, mapping prefixes to names is not supported? Would
> that require a custom LocationMapper then?
>
> Martynas
> graphity.org

Right - prefix to prefix xor name to name.

Otherwise you will have to introduce your own LocationMapper.

	Andy