Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2014/07/26 01:30:55 UTC

SSL Keystore functionality in CloudStack

I tried looking around to understand the role of SSL Keystore in CS and an exhaustive list of its functionality/Use cases in CS. I couldn't find any documentation that explains about it. Can anyone help me direct to any relevant documentation to understand keystore's role in CS,

Thank you,
Chandan.

Re: SSL Keystore functionality in CloudStack

Posted by Amin Pashapour <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Lookup SSL keystore in google. It's not unique to cloudstack.  Or look up https on cloudstack.