Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/04/07 14:49:57 UTC

Re: Concerted may be in need of help

Sorry to bring back this long dead topic, but wanted to rehash what was
discussed here.

We're now 3 months later, and it seems that Concerted has not improved.  is
it time to call it?

John

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
no disagreement here, i've observed the same and agree that this project
has not been able to develop or attract any sort of community involvement
and that it would be best at this time for Concerted to retire from the
Incubator

-Jake

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Ok, I’ve started a DISCUSS thread.