Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Eric Wasserman <er...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 01:54:37 UTC

KAFKA-1981 Make log compaction point configurable

I was requested by Ismael Juma (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ijuma) to
create a KIP for this patch because it adds configurations.
I don't have the permissions in Confluence to add a child to the KIP page
as instructed.
Instead I added a markdown document as an attachment to the Jira

Could someone please add it to the KIP page or grant me the mojo to do it
myself?

Thanks,

Eric

Re: KAFKA-1981 Make log compaction point configurable

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Hi Eric,

As Ashish said, we need your Confluence id before we can grant you the
permission. Thanks for doing this by the way.

Ismael

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Eric,

wrote:

> I was requested by Ismael Juma (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ijuma) to
> create a KIP for this patch because it adds configurations.
> I don't have the permissions in Confluence to add a child to the KIP page
> as instructed.
> Instead I added a markdown document as an attachment to the Jira

> Could someone please add it to the KIP page or grant me the mojo to do it
> myself?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

Ashish