Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mukesh garg <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/19 10:28:50 UTC

how to avoid restart tomcat when there is any change in servlet

Hi All,

I am using tomcat 3.2.1 for running servlets on linux.
whenever i make changes in servlets, I have to restart
tomcat. Please tell me how i can avoid to restart
tomcat.

thanks

reloadable servlets

Posted by peter <pe...@btinternet.com>.
Hi

Can a servelt be made reloadable from within a web.xml file?  The only
way I know how to do this is by adding a new context in the
tomcat_home/config/server.xml file and declaring that a servlet is
reloadable.

Thanks

Peter