Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 <AN...@motorola.com> on 2001/04/04 04:08:49 UTC

What is 'text' field for in ?

The struts document says that 'text' field is for: The message text to be displayed to the user for this tag (if any)

I tried to use the tag but it gives me error:"Attribute text invalid according to the specified TLD"
This is how I used the tag:

Is my understanding of 'text' field wrong?

-Nimmi

Re: What is 'text' field for in ?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
There isn't a 'text' attribute for the <html:option> tag. If it is
referenced somewhere, that would be a documentation bug - please let us know
where you are seeing this.

The documentation says: "The text displayed to the user comes from either
the body of this tag, or from a message string looked up based on the
'bundle', 'locale', and 'key' attributes."

--
Martin Cooper