Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Garrett, Benjamin D" <be...@lmco.com> on 2004/03/01 17:15:45 UTC

RE: Apache 2.0 problem

I also received similar error messages to the below with Apache 2.0.47.
I tried everything that everyone had suggested (looked at the Tortoise
page and Subversion book, etc.), but nothing worked.

It turned out I just needed to upgrade to Apache 2.0.48!

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:55:48 -0000, "Simon Platten"
<si...@ep-solutions.com> wrote:

> When I tried to start apache it would fail with a dialog saying `The
> requested operation has failed!'
>
> Apache will not start until I take out the LoadModule for
mod_dav_svn.so