Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Vikash Talanki <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 05:43:51 UTC

Need help in debugging a function test failure - PHOENIX-5420

Hi Phoenix dev team,

I am currently working on PHOENIX-5420
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5420> and finished my
implementation.
I have written IT and function tests and ran them in  my local. All the
tests ran without any errors.
However, after creating the patch and uploading it in the JIRA , the Hadoop
QA automated run says that there is a failure in one of the function tests.
This is first time I'm contributing to any open source project and have no
idea how hadoop QA automated runs happen.
I have created a new branch and applied the patch that I uploaded and ran
the tests again, and I see there are no issues/errors.
Not able to debug why automated runs are failing.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards...

Vikash Talanki,