Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Inr Ayyanar <ay...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/12 06:58:11 UTC

Error: E0501 : E0501: Could not perform authorization operation,

Hi,

I want to run a workflow job, but I received the following error:

   1. Error: E0501 : E0501: Could not perform authorization operation,
Unauthorized connection for super-user: oozie from IP X.X.X.X

then, i added the properties in core-site.xml file, and restart the
cluster, but didn't accomplish anything.

   1. <property
   2.     <name>hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.hosts</name>
   3.     <value>*</value>
   4. </property>
   5. <property>
   6.     <name>hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.groups</name>
   7.     <value>*</value>
   8. </property>
   9.

 Which didn't accomplish anything.