Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by adaprior <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 01:18:58 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis: failure cause of DLQ messages

Hi, Did you find any solution for this? Could we get the cause or add
additional header when onMessage sends back to DLQ?

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis: failure cause of DLQ messages

Posted by vishal3007 <VI...@GMAIL.COM>.
As you are reading the message in a transaction, then rolling back the
transaction will send the message to the original queue which will
eventually move the message to the DLQ after configured attempts.
if you don't want to move the message to DLQ, then the only way which I can
see that don't configure the DLQ. The message will be discarded after
configured attempts.

Posted by vishal3007 <VI...@GMAIL.COM>.
No, There is no out of the box solution as mentioned by clebertsuconic...