Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 19:32:36 UTC

DBImport

FYI, who ever wrote the DB Import stuff...you deserve an award.  Love it.

That is all, :)

Lon

Re: DBImport

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Great! Glad to hear you like it :) DB sync is our biggest ORM workflow improvement in years. Though until it was exposed in the Modeler, I suspect very few people used it.

This was a collective effort. The GUI was primarily done by Maxim Petrusevich and Nikita, and polished by others. The latest backend has an imprint of probably about 5 people.

Andrus