Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@decus.org on 1997/04/24 12:20:51 UTC

Changed information for PR config/299

Synopsis: server stops serving for a period and then resumes with no messages

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-analyzed
State-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 24 03:20:50 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
The customer reports:

"1.2B8 seems to have fixed this problem. It was a drop
in and work where we had to hack at 1.2b7 to get it going.
The stalling seems to have been fixed by adding
-DUSE_FCNTL_SERIALISED_ACCEPT but we have not run it
long enough to be sure yet."

Thank you for the update; please let us know your conclusion
wrt the USE_FCNTL_SERIALISED_ACCEPT.