Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jon.Ridgway" <Jo...@upco.co.uk> on 2001/06/01 10:36:09 UTC

RE: Potential Security Flaw in Struts MVC

Hi Kumera,

If you want to check at the form level, have you considered using a custom
tag, such as the app:checkLogon tag used in the example app provided with
struts. It's perhaps not the best way as others have pointed out on this
list, but it seems to fit your requirements.

Jon.