Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lior Shliechkorn <li...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/10 20:23:31 UTC

RequestDispatcher include() Problem

Hi,

I know this is off topic for this discussion forum, but I hope you who are reading this would be able to help regarding this matter. I'm trying to include the header and footer of a page and pass them to a servlet. But I'm not sure how this works, and how to get the data objects that are included and sent to the servlet.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you can send me a code sample it would be fantastic. I've looked around a lot and found nothing about the matter.

Thanks for your time,

Lior