Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohan T <Mo...@ramco.com> on 2020/09/23 12:02:36 UTC

Issue in unpacking files

Dear All,

We have two environments where in one the .war file is getting extracted and on the other it is not. See the below for your reference. The file being deployed is ems.wzr

We are using apache-tomcat-8.5.35.  Any pointers would be of great help.

Catalinabase0  - Here it has been correctly deployed -
[cid:image001.png@01D691CF.3AD650B0]

[cid:image002.png@01D691CF.3AD650B0]

Catalinabase1 - Here it has not been deployed correctly -
[cid:image003.png@01D691CF.3AD650B0]

[cid:image004.png@01D691CF.3AD650B0]

DISCLAIMER: This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Ramco Systems Ltd, its subsidiaries or a third party ("Ramco"). This email may also contain legally privileged information. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.This email is intended to be read or used by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited without the express written approval of Ramco. Please delete and destroy all copies and email Ramco at Legal@ramco.com immediately. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ramco. Except as required by law, Ramco does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please forward this communication to marketing@ramco.com and express your wish not to receive such communications henceforth.

Re: Issue in unpacking files

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The response was inline:

The mailing list server does not allow embedded images.
Please use some image pastebin service.
Or if this is plain text then better just copy/paste it.

RE: Issue in unpacking files

Re: Issue in unpacking files

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,