Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> on 2020/06/13 17:22:06 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] How to delete products in Mifos?

Hi Juan,

You cannot delete any of the products created.
Only for loan products, you can define a EndDate for the Product, Products
which crosses the Enddate will be marked as closed and will not appear in
the drop down while creating a loan.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Posted by Natasha Natarajan <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bharath,
Can you let me know how this is enabled in the codebase, as I need to
create the same functionality for employees?
Thank you,
Natasha