Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2005/11/09 22:22:36 UTC

[OT] Debugging components in eclipse

Anyone know how to debug the components in eclipse? When you a
breakpoint in a component gets hit eclipse tries to load up the source
for the enhanced component and won't use the tapestry source i have
attached.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

RE: [OT] Debugging components in eclipse

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	And, as I said, it works fine for me. As I write this, my eclipse is
paused on the renderComponent method of the @Any component, right on the
breakpoint I put there.

	--- Pat

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.