Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Kumar, Ravi R" <ra...@hp.com> on 2007/08/31 08:15:35 UTC

Changing DocType in portal pages

Hi,

I wanted the current Doctype in portal pages in jetspeed 2.1.2

to be replaced to <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">.Iam using vm decorators.Where should I replace the
doctype i need?

regards
Ravi

RE: Changing DocType in portal pages

Posted by "Kumar, Ravi R" <ra...@hp.com>.
Hi Vitaly,

I will check the same.Thanks for your input.

Regards
Ravi

Posted by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com>.

--